Cataract Eye Drops with CinerariaProfessional Quality - only Available Via Doctors
Cineraria maritima has successfully been used homeopathically for over one hundred years to safely and effectively treat cataract. It is a treatment of choice in Europe, India and South America. Natural Ophthalmics has improved it by converting it to a 5x homeopathic potency and including six other proven homeopathic ingredients.
Homeopathic eye drops: Sterile, non-preserved, pH balanced, isotonic ophthalmic solution containing seven homeopathic active ingredients, micro-diluted and homeopathically potentized between 5x and 11x. No Sting. Safe for pregnant women & children. Okay for use with contact lenses in place. There are no known side effects.
There are no blood vessels to the crystalline lens and the lens is comprised of living cells which need oxygen, nutrition, detoxification and anti-oxidation. Our treatment strategy is to stimulate and support the body's tissues, organs and functions which keep the lens healthy. Homeopathic Cineraria is a safe lymphagogue and gently triggers the body's mechanisms to maintain a clear crystalline lens. The "Total Ocular Function Spray" provides important nutrients and powerful antioxidants for the lens (see below). Surgery may be delayed or eliminated.
One to three drops in affected eye/s three times per day for six to nine months (approximately three bottles) before evaluating the cataract. These drops should be administered at least five minutes before, or after, other prescribed drops. These drops also contain Euphrasia (Eyebright) which is extremely effective for relieving dry, red, sore & tired eyes. Patients can use the drops throughout the day as needed.
Cataract. Contraindications: None known. Drug interactions: None known. Size: 15 ml
- Cineraria maritima HPUS 5X: Cineraria acts as a safe lymphagogue, increasing circulation in the intraocular tissues, also stimulating collateral circulation and normal metabolism.*
- Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 6x: Is the most widely used natural ingredient for the eye, and is often referred to as a "tonic for the eyes." It is indicated for cataract with watery eyes, opacities of the cornea after injury, pain in the eye, dryness, redness and edema, itching, burning of the eyes and lids.*
- Causticum HPUS 6X: Indicated for cataract with motor disturbances, eye pain with inclination to rub eyes, vision obscured as from gauze, sparks or dark spots before the eye.*
- Silicea HPUS 9X: Indicated for spotted vision, cataract, opacities, keratitis.*
- Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 10X: Indicated for blurry vision, eye pain from reading.*
- Sepia HPUS 6X: Indicated for the symptoms of glare, black spots, veils, points, sparks, flashes and streaks of light. Cataract.*
- Calcarea flourica HPUS 10X: Indicated for cataract, corneal opacities, keratitis, flickering and floaters.*
*Materia Medica References.
Total Ocular Function Oral Absorption Spray
Ingestion of nutrients by "Oral Absorption" increases uptake up to 90% vs. 18% for intestinal absorption of pills. This treatment contains the most important and highest quality ingredients to: protect against UV oxidation damage, increase oxygen and nutrient conversion to the aqueous, improve blood flow and provide important ingredients for lens clarity. Especially important - for patients with digestive problems or deficiencies such as reduced beneficial bacteria from antibiotics or those having difficulty swallowing pills.
Directions: Take two sprays three times per day to the back and roof of the mouth.
Homeopathic Oral Cataract Pellets
The same ingredients as the eye drops, but in oral form and one potency higher. Great for those having difficulty taking eye drops. Can be used in conjunction with the drops to increase effectiveness by applying dual administration routes with multiple potencies.
Directions: Take one to three pellets two times per day.