Tear StimulationProfessional Quality - only Available Via Doctors
Finally - Two unique eye drops which stimulate the production of all three tear film layers while supporting the health of the cornea, conjunctiva and eye lid. Two separate formulas, one created specifically for women, and one specifically for men. Both formulas share five powerful broad spectrum ingredients which relieve symptoms caused from inflammation due to aqueous deficiency, including severe dryness such as with Sjogren's Syndrome. Additionally, women experience more dry eye symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations so we added the two most commonly prescribed ingredients for these symptoms. For men, we added two different ingredients associated with male pattern dryness. Male dryness is under-reported, and therefor underdiagnosed, so men should be asked specific questions to identify dry eye symptoms.
Homeopathic eye drops: Sterile, non-preserved, pH balanced, isotonic ophthalmic solution containing seven homeopathic active ingredients, micro-diluted and homeopathically potentized between 5x and 12x. No sting. Safe for pregnant women & children. Ok for use with contact lenses in place.
Dry eye is a chronic condition expressed as the body's inactivity in producing any of the components of the three film layers or in maintaining cell health on the corneal surface. Our treatment strategy is to stimulate and support the body's tissues, organs and functions which produce a healthy tear film and maintain corneal health. This should be the primary treatment strategy, and results should be analyzed before determining if punctal plugs, artificial tears or chemical anti-inflammatories are considered. The patient should also take adequate amounts of Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water and take good quality nutraceuticals.
Contraindications and Drug Interactions:
One to three drops in affected eye/s as needed throughout the day or night. Let the symptoms be the guide and use the drops again before full symptoms return. Drops may be used several times per day or hourly if needed. There is no need to remove contact lenses. In areas of airborne allergens, dust or pollutants apply two to three drops as an eye rinse, then blink out the drops. Repeat if needed, then apply one drop to remain on each eye.
- Alumina HPUS 10x: Indicated for dryness of the eyes and other mucous membranes due to lack of aqueous secretion, "Sjogren's Syndrome".
- Arsenicum album HPUS 12x: Indicated for severe dryness due to inflammation and ulceration.
- Nux moschata HPUS 6x: Nux m. is the main remedy indicated for severe aqueous deficiency such as with Sjogren's Syndrome.
- Zincum met HPUS 10x: Indicated for extreme dryness, inflammation and burning.
- Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 5x: Eyebright is often referred to as a "tonic for the eyes" and is indicated for inflammation of the conjunctiva, cornea and lids, including meibomian glands. Symptoms include redness, dryness, lachrymation and burning of the lid margin.
Additional Ingredients Specifically for Women:
- Pulsatilla HPUS 8x: Indicated for dry eye associated with hormonal fluctuation, both on a monthly basis or with menopause.
- Sepia HPUS 8x: Indicated for dryness which develops after menopause or hormonal imbalance.
Additional Ingredients Specifically for Men:
- Sulphur HPUS 6x: Indicated for dryness with redness, burning and itching of the eyes and eye lid margins.
- Nux Vomica HPUS 12x: Indicated for dryness of the eye with burning, watering and photophobia.
Size: 15 ml
Sources: Several Materia Medica
Total Ocular Function Oral Absorption Spray
Ingestion of nutrients by "Oral Absorption" increases uptake up to 90% vs. 20% for intestinal absorption of pills. This treatment contains the most important and highest quality ingredients to: protect against UV oxidation damage, increase oxygen and nutrient conversion to the aqueous, improve blood flow and provide important ingredients for lens clarity. Especially important - for patients with digestive problems or deficiencies such as reduced beneficial bacteria from antibiotics or those having difficulty swallowing pills.
Directions: Take two sprays three times per day to the back and roof of the mouth.
Homeopathic Oral Pellets
The same ingredients as the eye drops, but in oral form and one potency higher. Great for those having difficulty taking eye drops. Can be used in conjunction with the drops to increase effectiveness by applying dual administration routes with multiple potencies.
Directions: Take one to three pellets two times per day.